After the successful and well attended LJR Installation last 13 November, there are more activities planned [aside from usual District 32 Lodges' activities & fund raising!]:
1. 20 Nov [Saturday] - Lodge Education 814 Installation at the Egyptian Room, Petersham Royal Arch Masonic Temple, 23-25 New Canterbury Road, Petersham. Tyling is at 6:30 PM, ladies are invited. Our Wor Master, VWBro Fidel pamplona will be leading the fraternal.
2. 20 - 21 Nov [Saturday & Sunday] - Lodge Horizons & Lodge Jose Rizal will have a 'East meets West' BBQ & fellowship at 80 Grange Avenue, Schofields starting at 11:00 AM. Those brethren wishing to stay overnight are advised to bring tents, according to VWBro Manny Maniago & WBro Kristan Regalado.
3. 27 Nov [Saturday] - Lodge Star of Australia 200 Installation at the Hurlstone Park Masonic Centre, 67 Duntroon Street, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193. Tyling is at 6:00 PM with the ladies invited. Bro Joe Cassar will be installed in the chair and VWBro Fidel Pamplona will be the Grand Director of Ceremonies on the night. IPM, VWBro Manny Maniago or our Senior Warden, WBro Rudy Romerosa will then lead the Lodge Jose Rizal fraternal.
4. 3 Dec [Friday] - Combined Lodge Christmas Celebration with Lodge Baulkham Hills at the Castle Hill Masonic Centre, tyling at 7:15 PM. this is Lodge Baulkham Hills 535th Regular Meeting and Ladies Christmas Night.
5. 19 Dec [Sunday] - Lodge Management Meeting & 3rd Degree Rehearsal at The Castle Hill Masonic Centre, 6:00 PM.