Saturday, November 13, 2010

From the Outgoing Worshipful Master


Above, our outgoing Wor Master: VWBro Manny Maniago, AGDC*, and always there to support him, Sis Remy.

Sis Remy and I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to the brethren and their ladies; who in one way or another contributed to the success of Lodge Jose Rizal activities. Likewise, I personally thank you my brethren for your trust in allowing me to serve you as your Foundation Worshipful Master. I am forever grateful for that privilege.

We have introduced innovations to our lodge's meetings and involved our ladies in the social functions of the lodge. We are a growing lodge and a progressive lodge; and it is my hope that we will maintain that enthusiasm. I would like to encourage each brother to continue evaluating improvements for our lodge and to continue to participate in our lodge, district and Grand Lodge activities.

I would like to welcome VWBro Fidel Pamplona, AGDC, as the new and first Worshipful Master-Elect of Lodge Jose Rizal. I trust that he will enjoy his term of office as much as I have. I hope you will extend to Bro Fidel and Sis Pen the same level of support as you have extended to me and Sis Remy during my term.

Brethren we look forward to the future - that of Lodge Jose Rizal as a Lodge of Excellence, a Family Lodge and a Lodge existing in Peace, Love and Harmony.

Again, my heartfelt thanks for the opportunity to serve you as your Foundation Worshipful Master.

VWBro Manny Maniago, AGDC [PDGIW]

*Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies

No comments: