Just to remind you of the following important dates:
Friday, 26 June 2009 - 7:00 PM - Lodge Visitation at The Cedars Lodge No 1041 14th Regular Meeting, Punchbowl Masonic Centre, 29 Arthur St, Punchbowl NSW. Cost $30.00 pp South.
Friday, 10 July 2009 - 7:00 PM for 7:15 Tyling - Lodge Alpha 970 Double Initiation & 493rd Meeting, Blacktown Masonic Centre, First and Boys Avenues, Blacktown.
Saturday, 8 August 2009 - Grand Lodge Proclamation Ceremony - 4:00 PM [Cost $5.00 pp]
To follow Freemasons' Association (NSW & ACT) Disaster Relief Fund Charity Dinner - 6:30 PM for 7:00 PM start [Cost $90.00 pp], Sydney Masonic Centre, Castlereagh St, Sydney.
Dress: Tails/Dinner Suit, Ladies formal/after five wear. RSVP: 3 August 2009.
Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 5:00 PM Tyling - Lodge Blacktown Kildare Installation, With WBro Rudy Romerosa as Installing and Outgoing Master. Blacktown Masonic Centre, corner First and Boys Avenues, Blacktown. Cost $15.00 pp, ladies are most welcome to attend and support outgoing First lady of Blacktown-Kildare, Sis Mila.
Saturday, 29 August 2009 - 7:00 PM for 7:30 PM start - District 32 Dinner & Charity Presentation Night, Sovereign Room, Castle Hill RSL, 77 Castle St, Castle Hill. Cost $38.00 pp. Dress: Lounge suit for men and after five for the ladies. RSVP: 21 August 2009.
Saturday, 26 September 2009 - 6:00 PM - Filipino Freemasons Association [Club] NSW, Inc. FilMasons Ball, Concord RSL. More details to come.
Saturday, 30 January 2010 - Lodge Jose Rizal Consecration and Banquet, Castle Hill Masonic Centre, Castle Hill NSW. Details TBA.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
To unite with the Grandmaster in promoting Freemasonry as being at the heart of life.
To use the vehicle of a lodge founded primarily by, but not limited to Filipino masons to:
- Provide a place where the ideals of Freemasonry are practised and guarded and ultimately lead to the development of good citizens of Australia.
- Achieve excellence in the performance of the rituals and charges practiced under the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of NSW & ACT.
- Enrich the education of masons by practices such as the exemplification of the rituals of the constitution of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines.
- Demonstrate to the wider community that Freemasonry is an organization of excellence and value.
- Actively dispel and refute the fallacies that are attributed to the fraternity through malice or lack of information.
Our members are made of "... friends and brothers, among whom no contention should ever exist, but that noble contention, or rather emulation, of who best can work and best agree."
"Brotherly Love, Relief & Truth"