Friday, March 11, 2011

Lodge Alpha Install: 13 May

Lodge Alpha [at the Blacktown masonic Centre] wil have our installation on Friday, 13th of May, 2011.

Fellow Pinoy, Bro Carlo San Juan will be installed into the Chair of King Solomon according to ancient custom. I know a Fraternal visitation in Barong tagalog will make Carlo so proud. He is a wonderful Mason and I will continue to promote the night to make the night special for him.


KFR

Bro Russ Dobson

---------------------------------------

On Saturday night, March 12th, Lodge Alpha will be working a second degree at our Sister Lodge at Lodge Hunter Hiram at Raymond Terrace.

I have some work to perform on the night which means I will have to pass on my apologies to LJR . Some other “ Alphaholics” are in the same boat. Hope to see you all at the Grand Communication, or perhaps Lodge Baulkham Hills on Friday night.

KFR

Bro Russ Dobson

No comments: