The emergent meeting for 2nd Degree work is scheduled on Saturday, 14 August at 7:00 PM, Castle Hill Masonic Centre (Tentatively awaiting for the RGC’s approval via Bro. Secretary’s correspondence, Sec note: approved by RGC) .
The two candidates for passing are Bro. Larry Pamplona and Bro Vincent Daniel Placido.
The following Brethren assisting the Worshipful Master are as follows: All LJR Officers;
WBro. Vince Flores – South East Charge;
WBro. Rolly Manarang – 2nd Working Tools;
VWBro Fidel Pamplona – 2nd Tracing Board and
WBro. Ted Balgos – Final Charge.
Rehearsal will be announced soon when the WM arrives on Monday 19 July.
Management/Practice Meeting: Saturday, 31 July at 6:00 PM.
My heartfelt thanks to Bro Fidel for all the efforts while I am away. We arrived last Tuesday afternoon and getting back on our daily routines.
I would like to call a management meeting on Saturday, 31 July 2010. Venue as usual at Castle Hill Masonic Centre at 6:00 PM.
We will also interview our candidate at 7:30 PM and afterwards our rehearsal for our second degree work for Bro Larry Pamplona and Bro Daniel Placido.
Hopefully, we'll see as many bretrhren on this management and membership meeting.
WM LJR 1045
Other invitations and events from different Lodges are as follows:
(1) Lodge Hornsby Re-Installation, Turramurra Masonic Temple– 6:00 PM Wednesday, 21 July 2010 (Bro. Nes Bongcoro JW-Elect); Turramurra Masonic Temple 1247 Pacific Highway, Turramurra [both Lodge Hornsby & Lodge Wahroonga]
(2) Grand Proclamation at the Sydney Masonic Centre, (Carpark at Wilson opposite the Grand Lodge, flat rate $10 after 6:00 PM) -7:00 PM, Wednesday 11 August 2010; Corner Goulbourn & Castlereagh Sts [279 Castlereagh St] Sydney.
(3) Lodge Beauty of Cabra-Vale Installation, Fairfield Masonic Temple (Bro. Espiritu WM-Elect) – 6:00 PM Friday, 13 August 2010; WBro Jack Sta Maria, an LJR Foundation Member & Secretary of Lodge Beauty of Cabra-Vale needs our full support; Fairfield Masonic Temple 6-8 York St Fairfield.
(4) Lodge Blacktown Kildare Installation – Blacktown Masonic Centre, - 6:00 PM Saturday 21 August 2010; [There is also an exemplification of the Philippine 3rd Degree at Lodge Education on the same night; as announced by WBro Jerry Perez.] Corner First & Boys Avenues [30 First Ave] Blacktown.
(5) Lodge Wahroonga (Turramurra) – Double Initiation, - 5:00 PM Saturday 28 August 2010 (Grandson of WBro. Itham will be one of the initiates.) Turramurra Masonic Temple 1247 Pacific Highway, Turramurra.
(6) WBro. Ted Balgos' son, Teddy will be initiated on Friday, 01 October 2010 [NOT 06 August as announced last Saturday]; details to follow.
Please support these Lodges and individual brethren as they are regular visitors of LJR. It is time to show our appreciation [not only in our Lodge meetings] but also by visiting and supporting their endeavours.
*[Moderator's note: Click this link for more info re Trestle Board.]