To unite with the Grandmaster in promoting Freemasonry as being at the heart of life.
To use the vehicle of a lodge founded primarily by, but not limited to Filipino masons to:
- Provide a place where the ideals of Freemasonry are practised and guarded and ultimately lead to the development of good citizens of Australia.
- Achieve excellence in the performance of the rituals and charges practiced under the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of NSW & ACT.
- Enrich the education of masons by practices such as the exemplification of the rituals of the constitution of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines.
- Demonstrate to the wider community that Freemasonry is an organization of excellence and value.
- Actively dispel and refute the fallacies that are attributed to the fraternity through malice or lack of information.
Our members are made of "... friends and brothers, among whom no contention should ever exist, but that noble contention, or rather emulation, of who best can work and best agree."
"Brotherly Love, Relief & Truth"